Salary: £21,000 - £45,000
- Ensure SEO processes are followed and any barriers and issues are calmly resolved & all tasks are delivered to schedule.
- 2+ years of proven SEO experience.
- Be able to analyse a website to identify issues and create a clear plan to increase rankings, traffic, and conversions.
We’re looking for an SEO consultant that has a good understanding of SEO. The successful candidate will need to be able to analyse a website to identify issues and create a clear plan to increase rankings, traffic, and conversions.
All applicants must demonstrate previous successes when applying.
Working as part of the SEO team the successful applicant will be responsible for the SEO for local and International clients in-addition to a number of in-house projects.
A genuine interest in SEO and technology is a must.
- Keyword research and strategy planning
- Ability to self-teach in addition to learning from team members and helping others
- Excellent data analysis skills, particularly Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Keyword Planner and Insights
- Genuine interest in SEO and digital marketing with a desire to keep learning
- Inquisitive & ambitious attitude, always seeking ways to improve their work#
- Good technical abilities, to be able to communicate with designers and developers for updates
- Hard working and possess a high level of mental agility
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Proof of increasing traffic and conversions to a commercial website
- Well organised with excellent communication skills
- On-site SEO
- Content writing
- SEO audit reviews
- Monthly reporting
- Outreach campaigns
- Backlink building
- Penalty recovery
- Any HTML or CSS knowledge
- PPC (AdWords)
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.)
- Experience with SEO Tools (SEMRush, Moz, AHREFS, Screaming Frog)
- Google or Bing accredited
- Google Tag Manager
- Landing Page Design/Funnels
- Lead Focused Marketing
- WordPress, Magento knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A team player with ability to work independently
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues
- Handle a varied workload and maintain high quality work
- Can meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuation
- Clean presentable appearance
- Very Organised
There is no academic or professional qualification required as we value hands-on experience and a passion for SEO, marketing and technology. It is mandatory for your application to produce examples of websites that you have improved rankings or majorly contributed to an increase in rankings. Example of lead generation from SEO successes would also be beneficial.
The head office in which the successful candidate will be working from is located in Birkenhead, Wirral, with views of the Mersey. We maintain a friendly and relaxed office environment with a casual dress code.
Chill out/Lunch room with TV, table football, retro arcade machine and console
Work From Home Days
Casual Dress Code
Free On-site Car Park
Company Days Out
Creative Office Space
Good Christmas Break
Charity Days / Fundraising Activities
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and live in the UK within commuting distance.
37.5 hours per week, Mon to Fri 9am to 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
Private medical insurance
Work from home
Monday to Friday
SEO: 2 years (Preferred)